Friday, September 2, 2011

Will Oldham - Blood Embrace

The only good country music being made today (and I use the term "country" somewhat loosely) is being made by Will Oldham; whether it's as a member of Palace, going by the name Bonnie 'Prince' Billy (or any variant there of) or teaming up with Matt Sweeney as Superwolf. 'Nuff said, really. If you're a fan of lo-fi, folk, country, or just good music in general, definitely check this out. If you like what you hear, be sure to support Will and buy a CD or something (most of his discography is still in print, on Vinyl & CD).


Tracklisting:

1. O Let It Be
2. I See A Darkness
3. You Will Miss Me When I Burn
4. Sweeter Than Anything
5. Death To Everyone
6. Wolf Among Wolves
7. Babylon System / Without You
8. Emmanuel
9. Am I Demon
10. Happy Child
11. A Sucker's Evening
12. Horses
13. Same Love That Made Me Laugh
14. The Brute Choir
15. Blood Embrace

Download 94MB Zip File

No comments:

Post a Comment