Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wolf Eyes - Wolf Eyes

Wolf Eyes is a MI group with a discography so massive it's down right intimidating. I'm guessing because of this, fans of noise, industrial, etc., are left wondering where the fuck to begin (not to mention where the fuck to find one of their extremely limited edition cassette or lathe cut releases!). So, I've put together a little Wolf Eyes comp to give people some kind of starting point. With so many releases (well over 200), I know I'm just barely cracking the surface, and hardcore fans of the group would most likely select completely different songs, but it's something.

I think this goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: Audio quality varies between tracks, as they're sourced from CD-Rs, Vinyl, Lathe Cuts, Cassettes, etc.

And lastly, a vast majority of Wolf Eyes releases don't have track names. Instead of listing a bunch of tracks as "Untitled", I used the release name, and then "Part #" to signify which track on the release it is.


Tracklisting:

1. Semen Of The Sun (Part 1) [featuring Black Dice]
2. Dead Hills (Part 2)
3. Lost Sockets (Part 2)
4. Stabbed In The Face
5. Fuck The Pigs (Part 2)
6. Semen Of The Sun (Part 2) [featuring Black Dice]
7. Dog Jaw (Part 3)
8. Mugger (Part 4)
9. Always Wrong
10. The Driller
11. Burn Your House Down
12. Terror Tanked (CD audio, not the Lathe Cut)
13. Black Vomit
14. Droll / Cut The Dog

Download 112MB Zip File

No comments:

Post a Comment